Everything you need to know about the Custom 101 Prints. If you are not able to locate your question/answer below, please email at: firstname.lastname@example.org with your inquiry.
1. We do have a basic online price list. That will give you a general idea of what custom design would cost you.
2. We only give price quotes in writing, via email. Please send as much information as you can about your project, including a low-resolution mock up to email@example.com and we will respond as soon as we are able, or fill out an online quote request form.
1. The best format is one bitmap tiff file for each color ( this means black or white only, no shades of gray ) at 100% scale, 720 dpi compressed with LZW compression and saved in PC bit order
2. We also accept Illustrator and Photoshop files
3. If you send us an illustrator ( ai or eps file ) please make sure that you convert all type to outlines.
4. PDF files can be good too. Low-resolution jpegs, not so much.
5. Also the best print format will be vector files. If you need us to fix or update your design there will be a base charge of $25.00
1. We will start working on your job once we have a deposit and final camera ready artwork. Our standard turnaround is 5-7 business days.
2. A job that must be completed in less than 7 days is subject to a 50% rush fee at our discretion.
3. A job that must be completed in less than 3 days is subject to a 100% rush fee at our discretion.
4. We accept cash, checks, master card, visa, american express and paypal.
5. If you wish to avoid paying New York Sales Tax, you must fill out a resale certificate your business must be related to this type of work, and return it with your payment.
6. We do not print proofs unless instructed by the client. Proofing or color-testing your project may delay your ready date and will be an extra charge.
7. Payment is due in full when the project is picked up.
8. Up to a 10% under run is acceptable. Please be sure to order a few extra pieces.
9. Client is responsible for checking that their order is complete at time of pickup. Once an order leaves our shop, we are not responsibility for any damages to prints or discrepancies in quantity.
1. For garment printing, the deposit is 50% or the cost of the garments, whichever is more.
2. Some shirt styles may be backordered, which can push back production time.
3. We print light ink on dark colors with three methods. You must specify whether you want a single hit, double hit (extra cost), or puff additive. If you don't specify, we reserve the right to use our discretion.
4. Standard max print area is 12"x12" for all sizes of shirts. On larger ( men's shirts ) the maximum print area for one color printing is 16.5"x20.5" and for multiple colors ( up to 6 ) is 14"x17" Scaling images down to women and children sizes will incur additional screen and setup costs. Prints that go larger, off the edge, or over seams are possible, but they are special orders. Download this template to see shirt sizes and print areas.
5. If you supply individually wrapped pieces that we have to unwrap, there will be a $0.50 per piece unwrapping charge.
1. All designs that we create are owned by Kayrock Screenprinting, Inc. unless otherwise negotiated. Design fees cover usage for the specific project only.
Garment design does not include usage fees or reproduction rights if another printer is used.